Are you passionate about finding new jobs for others? If you also enjoy working in an international environment you might thrive working at Workwide Group. Join us and become part of our dedicated recruitment team, supporting candidates across Europe in finding jobs abroad. If this sounds thrilling for you, read more!
Workwide Group is a Sweden-based recruitment technology company founded in 2014, working with recruitment and marketing of jobs abroad. In this role, you match jobseekers with many of the highest-ranked employers such as Netflix, Rituals, Expedia, and TikTok. Our project pipeline for 2022 has grown strongly and we are now ramping up our team. We are looking for an ambitious recruiter to serve our market with the recruitment of multilingual talent, mainly for junior or entry positions.
This role is suitable for you who love to be challenged and want to work in an international business environment with great opportunities to influence your development. At Workwide Group, we have all the knowledge and all the resources needed for you to be able to achieve your goals, you decide for yourself how far you want to reach!
Our work culture
We are fast-paced, ambitious, technology-driven, and familiar. As we are a small company, everyone contributes together to the development and knowledge required for us to achieve our goals. If you are goal- and business-driven, thirsty for knowledge, and want to develop as well as contribute to the development of others, then you should apply for a job with us.
About the job
As a recruiter, you will have the overall responsibility for placing candidates for our clients. You will have tight cooperation with the sales team and clients directly. Daily work will primarily consist of coordinating adverts, communicating with either clients or candidates, and matching the last-mentioned with your clients' openings at different locations in Europe. To do this efficiently and successfully you need to be a digital native with good ability navigating in our ATS. The role will include:
- Responsibility for recruiting multilingual talents from A to Z
- To place candidates towards monthly targets
- Provide excellent candidate and client experiences
- Excellent English language skills
- A structured, organized approach to the work
- Digital native, team player, and fast learner
- Goal- and business-oriented with problem-solving capabilities
- Lived and/or worked abroad
- Previous experiences from working in ATS or CRM
- University degree – preferably in Communication, Business administration or Sales
- Relocation package if you move from abroad (2 weeks accommodation, flight reimbursement)
- A thorough introduction and industry training
- Base salary and commission on revenue from placement feés
- Brand new modern office facility in the heart of Karlstad
- Social events (dinners, ping-pong tournaments, After-Work activities, and more)
- An individual development project is offered to all employees (5 hours/week)
- Career development (i.e. Senior recruiter, Team Leader, Operation, or Recruitment Manager)
- A tight team of engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over Europe
- Wellness support
Workwide Group is based in Karlstad, Sweden. Karlstad is a beautiful mid-sized town located right between Oslo, Gothenburg, and Stockholm. With rivers and canals flowing through this university town, plenty of bars, and restaurants it has the perfect mix between urban and nature, we’re sure you are going to like it here.
If you want to be a part of a small and promising company going into scale-up mode – apply today! Starting periods will be ongoing.
We look forward to speaking with you!
To be able to get this job, you need to be an EU citizen or be eligible to work and live in the European Union.