As the Marketing Manager at Workwide Group, you will be kickstarting growth and marketing initiatives that will help grow traffic, signups, and ultimately, land people in jobs around Europe. A significant attraction of the role is its breadth, with the opportunity to work with both marketing strategy, and campaign details and be involved in product development discussions. Reporting directly to our Co-CEO this role is “intrapreneurial”.
Things you'll be working on
Planning, executing and measuring the marketing strategy & initiatives. Including Paid Marketing, Analytics, Influencer, UGC, Affiliate, SMM, and Content marketing. All familiar concepts and areas for you.
To build a team consisting of part-time consultants, agencies, and freelancers to help you scale your work. Some of this is already in place and you will inherit these contacts, some you will need to acquire and some you might want to change out.
- Good understanding of affiliate and/or influencer partnership/campaigns
- Good level in English (C1)
- Knowledge of digital trends and internet culture
- 3-5 years of experience as a digital marketing leader
- Experience in running performance campaigns in multiple markets
What we offer
- A front-row seat to the recruitment technology space and trends
- Competitive salary
- A tight team of engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over Europe
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a Recruitment technology scale-up with an exciting future ahead, apply today! We’re interviewing continuously and looking forward to getting to know you.